Dancin'!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Throughout the years I have been filming, I have seen A LOT of dancing. Some good, some bad, some funny and a lot of old school dances like the running man and well I could go on for hours on the kinds of dances I have seen!

Once in awhile I see a really good choreographed first dance from the bride and groom - infact one that I filmed was featured on the Rachel Ray Show a few months ago (one day I will post that!).

Anyways, with all these first dances being choreographed, I never see any dances in the middle of the reception being choreographed, until I met brother and sister Joe and Toni.

Last summer I filmed Joe and his lovely wife Sara's wedding, and with that they referred me to Joe's sister, Toni whom married Brian a few weeks ago.

During Joe and Sara's wedding, Joe and Toni broke out into what I guess is known as the friends dance. It was hysterical! Completely unexpected and just awesome! After seeing how much fun everyone was at Joe and Sara's wedding I was so excited to film Toni and Brian's, and let me tell you it was not a let down!

Rumors started circulating that Joe and Toni may bring the friends dance back which made the excitement grow more! Sure enugh about half way through the reception...


It's great to see such comradery between a brother and sister and I am so lucky to have been able share each of their individual weddings with their families and friends. Congratualtions again Joe and Sara who jut celebrated their one year anniversarry recently and Toni and Brian on their new marriage, and thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I'm stuck with those two clowns?

Matt said...

haha! Just be thankful - there are MUCH worse clowns out there!