Expect the Unexpected

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two weekends ago I filmed Stacey and Seth's wedding. In this business you never really know what to expect. The ring bearer at this wedding was a little ball of personality. From hiding the remote control to my DVD player to slamming ceremony chairs onto the ground while no one was looking, he was on his own agenda. When the ceremony started however he seemed to turn into a little angel until...

If you listen closly after it all, you can hear the ring bearer practically yell "I want to break that camera!"

I was scared that he may have smudged my lens and with no time to clean it before the bride came down the isle I was definitely getting nervous. All came out fine however, and the day went on with out a hitch.

A lot of unpredictable things happen in this line of work but being able to just go with flow seems to keep everything running smooth.

0 comments: