Alison and Tim's Recap!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Alison and Tim's day was an interesting one - not because of them, they were amazing - but because of how the day started.

It was a stormy stormy saturday - wind, rain, thunder, the works. Powerlines were down, branches were down, tons of flooding and just not a pleasant day.

When I arrived to the hotel to film the guys getting ready, we had a slight problem - no power in the hotel! I powered up my on camera light and told them if they were ok with getting ready in no light, I was too! 

The ceremony was beautiful - and what was even more beautiful is immediately after the ceremony - the weather cleared up and allowed us to get some great footage outside near the ocean and on the Great River Country Club's golf course.

Alison and Tim are very creative - they had 3 things I have never ever seen at a wedding; one was a big bowl that said make a wish on it - I am assuming it was a wish for the bride and groom. On the other side was another bowl that said take a wish which I believe was almost like fortunes, pull one out as your wish, and the third thing was their gifts, which were ice cream spoons which was perfect because they had an icecream bar later in the day.

Never once did Alison or Tim complain about the weather or the day, and it all ended up working out perfectly in the end!

Below is the recap I made for their video.

To truly see this video you should click through to Vimeo and experience it in HD! Click where it says HD is off and follow the instructions to view in HD.




0 comments: