My Favorite Outtake

Friday, September 26, 2008

One of my favorite parts about weddings are the less serious moments - the funny dancing, tripping/falling...or the occasional forgetfulness that you are wearing a microphone...


My Favorite Outtake! from Matthew Fink on Vimeo.



Sorry for the audio and quality on this, its capturing off a DVD from July of 2004 - but in case you can't hear or read it, the bride leans over to the groom and says "i'm not wearing any underwear" The groom replies "I'm mic'd so the videoguy just heard that" They laugh and at the end the groom leans in again and says "That's a classic" before winking at the camera.

Most people remember they have a mic on - some people even talk to me during the ceremony (I cant talk back!) but because of this clip I always make sure to remind the groom that there is a mic on during the ceremony!

2 comments:

Jerome said...

That's WAY TOO FUNNY!

Jessica said...

Haha! I remember you telling me about that when I first met with you.